A Warning to Patriots Everywhere



I hate putting this out right after telling everyone to calm down, but the information was too good to sit on.

American patriots are being dumped down the drain by the media and the government. The government is rapidly losing its control over the populace in the media and elsewhere. Their scheme is being discovered by everyday people on an everyday basis now.

Unfortunately, most still believe what they're told on the news, and trust me, fellow patriots, the news is setting us up for a big fall. I hope I'm wrong, but I have NEVER been able to see a viable plan to actually overthrow the country until now.

What's happening on the news is no mistake, it's a brilliant propaganda tactic. We are being divided in every way possible, racially, financially, left/right, etc.

Even among the patriot movement there is a lot of divide. Let me speak a familiar quote. "United we stand, DIVIDED WE FALL." Let's not ever forget the second half of that quote.

I wanted to share this message, as I believe Hajishack79 might have put it out himself, in his own way, had his account not been pulled.

I'd also like to note that if my channel is "turned off" by the youtube Nazis anytime soon after putting this vid out, that there is probably something to it.

sitfu.com
Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Mainstream Media
Posted on 11:57 AM by x and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Archive