Be Honest - Does Prayer / Praying Really Work?



Will it work if I pray for the war in Iraq to stop? If I pray for the troops to come home...will it work. I'm serious. If I pray for all cancer patients to get better, will they be cured? Not trying to shit on anybody's religion, I just wonder what's the point of praying when in reality it doesn't work that well.

Our soldiers, Iraq soldiers, Afghan soldiers....all these soldiers pray hard. They pray and pray for this conflict to all be over so they can return to their families and homes with whatever sanity they have left. Are they asking for too much in their prayers. Why are not their prayers being answered?

sitfu.com
Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Mainstream Media
Posted on 11:06 PM by x and filed under , , , , , , , , | 0 Comments »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Archive