Trying to Work on Too Many Blogs and Websites

Have you ever tried to work on too many projects and in the process, neglect them all? That's what I've been doing lately. As much as I love this blog, I haven't been doing what I need to do to make it grow. I've been buying too many domain names thinking I can work on all of them. Well, some people can do that shit, but for me it's IMPOSSIBLE. Period dot. Not enough time in the day. So, I've decided to just combine all my interest and post them on sitfu.com. Fuck it. Here are a few domain names I feel somebody could make real good use of.

HotTopic.Tv





GreenDay.Tv



CommercialCoffeeBrewers.com




OnlineCollaborationSoftware.com



AngerManagement.Tv



Generators.Tv



My Opinions.Tv




Lyrical Skills.com
LyricalSkills.tv




If anyone is interested, drop me an email.


sitfu.com
Taking a Closer Look at the Stories Ignored by the Mainstream Media
Posted on 1:04 PM by x and filed under , , , , , , | 0 Comments »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Archive